Well, well, well.... It has, yet again, been a few days... I have made the official jump from phase I to phase II! So now I am in it for the long haul... So far so good! I am enjoying the many different and healthy foods. Raw red peppers! I love! Who would have thought!?! I have kept up on the grocery shopping, and I am also enjoying the preparation part of things as well. I really want to exercise more then I actually have been - which for the moment I will take as a good thing. The weather is too cold and snowy to take the dogs out much, and I run out of hours in the day to get over to the rec as much as I would like. Alas, there's always room for improvement! I think I will be really challenged, the busier I get. I find when I am tired or stressed, I just don't have what it takes....
I am toying with the idea of only weighing myself once a week, so as not the get too discouraged with what appears as slow progress, instead focus on the healthy habits...

Breakfast: toast with scrambled eggs and half a pear
lunch: leftover wheat penne with chicken and peppers, V-8 juice
dinner: Subway chicken bacon ranch wrap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back