I was 110 pounds when I started dating my husband. It said so on my driver license, and we all know that makes it not only true but legal!
I ate junk mostly.
Sometimes I would eat a lot, other times not so much.
I have never been an incredibly picky eater, but deep fat fried delights and chocolate covered anything have always made up a substantial part of my diet.
I never exercised and never cared.
Then I got married. Well, I suppose it wasn't THAT simple...
How about this: Then I started taking birth control... I suppose it's not as simple as that either...
6 months into my marriage I weighed in at 155 pounds. It was at this point that I changed birth control methods, and managed to curb any further gain.
But any way you look at it, my body, my metabolism, my lifestyle had changed.
I still eat junk. Rarely exercise. The difference now, is that I care.
I'm ready to accept the change in my reality, and am ready to deal with it.
I am ready to change myself and my style. For the rest of my life.
I want to be healthy for my children and my children's children. I want to change the way I eat, what I eat, when I eat. I want to change how I look, but most importantly I want to change me. I want to be a wiser, humbler, healthier person.
Today marks the first day in my plan for health and freedom.
I start the process of re-training myself, re-shaping myself, and ultimately inspiring myself - now and forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back